The extent of our firm’s residential market research and consulting services has been all encompassing over the years, with our expertise also reaching a variety of commercial venues as well. In the last 10 years alone, Tracy Cross & Associates has authored more than 1,500 market studies covering a variety of projects and product types, not to mention general consulting services on another 1,000+ projects. Provided below is a list of the types of projects and products our firm has been involved with over the last several years, both urban and suburban.
- Production Single Family
- Semi-Custom Single Family
- Custom Home/Lot Sale
- Flat-Over-Flat and Other Attached For Sale Forms
- Condominiums (Low-, Mid-, and High-Density)
- Hotel Condominiums
- Rental-To-Condominium Conversions
- Conventional Rental Apartments
- Age- and/or Income-Qualifying Rental Apartments
- Active Adult For Sale and For Rent
- Independent/Congregate Senior Housing
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Student Housing
From smaller infill sites to large-scale master-planned communities, our experience has covered the full spectrum of product and community types throughout the country.